Animal Control

York Township’s Animal Control Officer:

Michellee L Klugh Animal Control Services
phone calls should be directed to 717-916-1413


Have You Lost Your Pet?

1145747_50184613_lostpuppyAnimals that are picked up will be delivered to the SPCA of York County. The SPCA of York County can be contacted at 717-764-6109 or can be found on the internet at